Territory Manager Ortho
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles, changing lives
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our diverse and collaborative teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
Discover your straight path to a bright future at Align Technology. As a part of our smart, diverse and fast-moving global team, youll make an impact with the market leader thats moving an industry forward, from analog to digital. Were doing complex work on an unprecedented scale, and with innovative products including Invisalign clear aligners and the highly advanced iTero intraoral scanner, were changing the face of orthodontics.
Our Invisalign sales force sells directly to small and medium size professional business owners, transforming an analog process with clear aligners and innovative digital solutions that make straightening teeth easier, faster, and more accessible – helping practitioners grow their business and increase patient satisfaction.
The successful candidate will be an essential part of the Align Technology EMEA Sales team and is integral in developing our business in Poland. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast growing, yet established company that is driving exponential growth in the market and category.
We are looking for candidate who will join us as Territory Manager Ortho and will be assigned to Lublin region.
You will report to the Area Sales Manager.
- Manage a defined geography of accounts (orthodontists) to grow the business in the assigned region, Lublin
- Onboard new high potential accounts
- Use insights and a consultative selling approach to teach customers (Orthodontist) about their industry and their customers; challenge them to modernize and grow their business; assist them in implementing digital technology and refine office processes
- Achieve quarterly and yearly territory sales targets
- Plan and execute a Territory plan, based on understanding the potential in each account in the defined geography
- Create & execute account plans for highest potential accounts, based on deep understanding of the account’s business, goals, challenges and opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Polish and English
- Minimum 3 years of B2B sales to small business owners
- Proven track record of performance, achievement, and excellence in growing businesses
- Proven experience in collaboation with orthodontist
- Industry experience selling medical device, capital equipment, dental, orthodontic
- Preference to candidates with experience at companies with strong sales training & development
- Solid business & financial acumen; ability to "pencil sell"
- “Gets” small business owners (key drivers, motivators) and translates this understanding to deep customer insights; systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible customer pain points, expectations and implicit needs
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, and basic financial reports and legal documents
- Territory planning & account planning; strategic thinker, strong executor
- Insight-based, Challenger Rep selling style
- Creative, curious and possesses strong initiative to problem solve
- Effectively uses technology; experienced with a CRM system, Salesforce preferred; proficient with Word, Excel, OneNote and PowerPoint
- Strong communicator and collaborator: exceptional oral and written communication to diverse audiences; effective & engaging presentation skills
- Tailors communication to the customers’ needs with authority; uses rational and emotional drivers that appeal to customers to comfortably drive action
- Workflow management; strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Builds and leverages strong internal and external relationships
- Relentless drive to achieve results; is independent and self-directed
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the "Apply" link to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, Align is quickly growing so we are creating more opportunities to expand our Align family. Please consider joining our Talent Network to receive notifications about future jobs or sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Align Technology is a publicly traded medical device company that is transforming smiles and changing lives. Our global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect. Our digital ecosystem combines the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through the integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the world; iTero Intraoral Scanners and OrthoCAD digital services. Did you know? Align is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom 3D-printed materials.
By joining Align, you will be part of a global, fast-growing company in one of the most dynamic industries. Great people, innovative technologies, and meaningful work – these are just some of the things employees say make Align Technology a great place to work.
Align Technology is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Please review our Applicant Privacy Policies for additional information.