Senior Manager of Sales Operations
We’re looking for an experienced professional to own, manage and improve the 3Shape Sales Order process.
In this role as Senior Manager of Sales Operations you will lead a team of ~30 Sales and Subscription Specialists, as well as working with key stakeholders within 3Shape to drive efficiency gains and customer experience improvements in how we process customer orders.
The Sales Operations function is part of the global Customer Care organization, and serves 3Shape Sales Managers and 3Shape distribution partners around the world. We have recently extended our opening hours to 24-5 from our site in Szczecin.
We expect you to bring experience and best practice from within the Sales Operations area, and we look forward to being challenged on how we can perform better. We expect that you understand the customer journey through their purchase, and that you dive deep into our systems and processes, to identify how and where we can improve.
You will be pivotal in driving a customer centric mindset from within the team and ensuring that customer experience is always top of mind.
- Work in an inspiring environment with social, knowledgeable, and experienced colleagues
- Becoming part of global leading fast-growing company
- Unique atmosphere and company culture
- Lots of interesting challenges that will require your skills
- Further personal growth and development
- Private healthcare and Multisport card to keep you fit and well
- Seasonal parties to keep you connected with colleagues
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Sales Operations or Customer Care function, with at least 3 years’ in a leadership position, in a global or international role.
- Proven results in driving efficiency, structure, and performance improvements in an operational team.
- A confident and proactive communicator, with great stakeholder management skills.
- Experience working in a production environment and in close cooperation with Planning teams, knowledge of the medical device industry is advantageous.
- Good knowledge of ERP, CRM and subscription management systems (experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX and CRM will be an advantage).
- Proven people-manager skills and results in developing high performing and highly motivated teams. You care about people and enjoy creating a fun and energetic work environment.
- Your natural approach is to roll up your sleeves and get hands-on together with your team, in order to best understand the challenges and opportunities.
- You thrive in an international environment, working with colleagues from around the world.
- You are ambitious and motivated to develop your career in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- You will manage a team of ~30 Sales Operations and Subscription specialists, and be responsible for driving efficiency in the team, as well as improving KPIs, and delivering a great customer experience.
- You will develop our order processes to ensure an easy and delightful experience when placing an order with 3Shape.
- You will collaborate with IT on ensuring that our front-end and back-end systems support efficiency within the Sales Operations function.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the feedback loop to Product Management drives simplification in our product offerings and data.
- You will manage a transformation from mainly email-based communication towards greater use of phone and online channels.
- You will forge relationships with key stakeholders in the commercial organization to ensure alignment between local sales teams and the central order function and processes.
- You will support your team to develop strong relationships with key accounts, and you will personally ensure that good care is taken of escalations and problematic cases.
- You will work with our assembly and commercial sites in China and U.S.A to define relevant processes, and ensure that customers all over the world receive the same high-quality service.
- You will be part of the leadership team at 3Shape Poland, working closely with Planning, Production, Accounting, Masterdata and other 3Shape shared services functions.
- You will report to the Vice President of Customer Care located at 3Shape Headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- You will travel to other 3Shape sites as relevant, up to 20 days per year.
Kierownik Sprzedaży Artykułów Wyposażenia Wnętrz
Firma: AGATA Spółka Akcyjna
Lokalizacja: małopolskie / Nowy Sącz
Kierownik Sprzedaży ds. Klientów Profesjonalnych
Firma: FORMATIQ Sp. z o.o. Sp. K.
Lokalizacja: wielkopolskie / Poznań