Sales Project Manager
CORE SERVICES is an outscourcing company existing on a market since 2010 providing recruiting assistance for the biggest banking and finances institutions in Poland, local and global IT firms as well as dynamically developing software houses.
We are currently looking for
- Identify & implement required capabilities in the UK to create an Inside Sales Operation to deliver phase 1 of the European strategy:
- Recruit, train & coach Inside Sales team
- Ensure necessary systems are aligned and operational
- In partnership with other commercial leaders agree and refine segmentation to:
- Target products which can be sold effectively through Inside Sales channel
- Target accounts to deliver best return on promotional investment
- Establish a set of key performance indicators (KPIs) to track the impact of the Inside Sales Operation
- to include:
- Revenue & GP – by country, by account, by BU, by product
- Pipeline management
- Lead generation
- Activity measures
- In partnership with other commercial leaders develop the Way of Inside Sales
- Incorporate into Sales Force DC
- Implement training programme with support from Sales Force Excellence team
- Agree criteria to create a roadmap which sequences the roll-out of Inside Sales to other countries in Europe over 3 to 5-year timeframe.
- Stabilise legacy Inside Sales operation in country before moving focus to next target country.
- Previous experience in sales management and project management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Task-oriented and purpose-driven attitude
- Knowledge of medical industry
- Good command of English (min. C1)
- long-term cooperation
- B2B contract
- attractive salary (based on your professional experience and skills)
- private healthcare – LuxMed, benefit system – Multisport card
- dedicated administrative consultant
Firma: Auchan Polska Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Piaseczno
Kierownik obszaru sprzedaży OZE
Firma: ELEMONT Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: śląskie / Katowice