Sales Operations Manager
We are seeking a candidate to support sales of B2B technology products developed by PwC in Poland and promoted via a dedicated PwC platform: Store.pwc.pl
Store.pwc.pl is PwCs international innovation project, focused on introducing a new quality to the way we sell technological products.
We are a multicultural and a fast developing startup with all its qualities, but in a stable environment of an international corporation.
Currently we are looking for:
- Take responsibility - As part of the PwC Store.pl Sales team, you will act as a link between Online Marketing and Sales and make a significant contribution to the success of both areas. You will benefit from the agility of a fast-growing team on a strategic level
- Qualify Leads - In close cooperation with your colleagues from Online Marketing and Sales, you (and in the future - your team) will be responsible for qualifying leads for selected digital products promoted via PwC platform for business products: Store.pwc.pl The leads will be generated by the Online Marketing Team. You will also be responsible for assisting product teams in the sales process
- Impact sales approach - you will have the opportunity to shape the approach to sales of PwC technology products
- Diverse tasks - Your tasks will vary and range from independent lead qualification, assisting Product Teams in presenting product demos to clients, to giving insights for marketing campaigns and go-to-market strategies for the digital product business
- International collaboration - you will collaborate with other European and international PwC network firms to share best practices connected with leads qualification and further steps of the sales process
- Completed university studies in the field of economics or business informatics or have a comparable qualification
- Experience in B2B sales and several years of professional experience as a Sales Development Representative (SDR) / Market Development Representative (MDR) in the area of software sales
- Interested in technology and digitalization topics (especially SaaS and Cloud) Analytical and communication skills you want to make our product teams successful
- High degree of self-motivation and the will to achieve goals
- Good communicating with customers and their decision makers
- Languages: fluent Polish and English
- Possibility to develop career in international environment
- Opportunity to broaden your professional experience
- Competitive benefit package
- Great atmosphere and a comfortable working environment
In case of any problems while submitting the application, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We kindly inform you that the e-mail address email@example.com is not used to send the application.