Manpower (certificate nr 412) is a global HR leader with more than 60 years of tradition. Our company is present in 82 countries, in Poland we have 50 branches. We work with 400,000 customers a year, including small and medium-sized enterprises in all sectors, as well as the world’s largest corporations. Our services include temporary employment, recruitment of permanent staff, external employment and personal counseling.
Our client is a leading global provider of insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management which is expanding its presence in Poland with the creating of a finance Centre of Excellence for EMEA.
Currently, we are looking for:
- Stable employment in international company
- Attractive remuneration and monthly bonuses
- Possibility to grow within internal structure and daily cooperation with other countries
- Additional benefits
- Remote work is possible
- 1-2 years B2B sales experience; proven ability to identify and develop new business with prospects and existing accounts, build/maintain relationships with a diverse set of decision makers spanning functions such as eCommerce, data management at both retailers and brands
- Strong communication and presentation skills including the ability to write a high standard of documentation
- A proven ability to self-start to produce new and advance existing opportunities at large trade shows through in-person, cold pursuits
- Experience in selling services, with database or syndicated data a plus
- Experience in selling to the retail and FMCG sectors - desirable
- Demonstrated record of success at both large, complex organizations and start-up environments
- Fluent Polish and English - mandatory
About the role:
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for full lifecycle sales efforts, from initial call through contract execution. This role requires a background in business development, ideally selling technical solutions, SaaS solutions, and subscription-based solutions. Strong communications skills, excellent problem-solving skills, the ability to start, develop, and nurture relationships, and technical acumen are important to be successful in this role.
Simply put, this role is responsible for bringing in new business in the European market (Poland and other countries). If you have the drive to move the needle on your compensation through your own efforts (and get the support you need), this is the role for you.
- Generate leads through professional networking and cold calling techniques
- Prospecting and building new business opportunities within assigned territory
- Ability to understand prospect needs and effectively communicate value proposition to prospects
- Utilize a consultative sales approach to close opportunities with senior level executives
- Work with internal resources to ensure efficient set up and delivery of contracts systems
- Additional responsibilities may include ongoing management for strategic accounts that you initially close and have the ability to expand
- Initiate and build prospect relationships
- Coordinate and schedule online and onsite meetings of key decision makers
- Negotiate and participate in pricing strategy
- Negotiate contract terms within the acceptable guidelines
- Develop prospecting account strategy and plan
- Coordinate plans to include internal support of objectives
Permanent employment offer.
Lider Projektów marki własne Export
Firma: Harper Hygienics S.A.
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Mińsk Mazowiecki
Corporate Sales Manager - Sprzedaż IoT
Firma: Orange Polska S.A.
Lokalizacja: śląskie /