Kronospan is the world’s leading manufacturer of wood-based panels. Our products are used in everything from flooring and furniture to timberframed houses. We are investing in innovation since 1897. Our integrated operation allows us to perfect every last detail. 27 countries, more than 40 sites.
- Organizing and managing sales / distribution processes for the SPC product range for local and export markets
- Analyzing market, competitor actions and establishing a strategical sales plan,
- Establishing and leading a winning sales team,
- Building good and steadily improving relationships with Key Accounts,
- Managing product portfolio,
- Budgeting and supervising implementation of the budget,
- Managing the sales controlling and credit controlling functions,
- Taking care of the positive and professional image of the products offered and Kronospan on the market,
- Reporting results in line with management requirements.
- Ability to analyze problem and generate solutions,
- Long term commitment to the organization,
- Openness for new ideas and changes,
- High education,
- Commercial mindset and negotiation skills,
- 10 years of experience with hands-on sales role,
- Previous working experience and good knowledge of tiles industry is must have,
- At least 5 years of team management experience,
- Experience in establishing sales structure, managing and developing sales teams,
- Readiness for business trips;
- Appropriate IT skills,
- Very good knowledge of English and Polish.
- Work in an international corporation that is a leader in its industry;
- Stable employment based on an employment contract without a trial period;
- Attractive bonuss system supporting good performers;
- Full confidentiality during the recruitment process.
Key Accounts Office Director
Firma: eService Sp. z o.o
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa
Firma: Bank Pocztowy S.A.
Lokalizacja: opolskie / Opole