Kronospan is the world’s leading manufacturer of wood-based panels. Our products are used in everything from flooring and furniture to timber-framed
houses. We are investing in innovation since 1897. Our integrated operation allows us to perfect every last detail. 27 countries, more than 40 sites.
- Develop, implement and realize annual sales strategy, price policy, and budgets for the region: Austria, Germany,
- Switzerland, and Holland.
- Establish and develop commercial relations with new clients and manage long-term, developing cooperation with existing
- clients: trade and industrial clients, DIYs, architects, and design offices.
- Create solutions for claims and negotiate with clients.
- Organize and ensure the proper cooperation among Sales, Planning, Logistics, Quality Control, and Production
- Establish full command of working capital: receivables, overdue payments, overdue shipments, stock rotation.
- Establishing and managing the team.
- Previous sales and cooperation experience in mentioned region.
- Minimum 5 years of sales management experience.
- Higher education.
- Very good command of both German and English.
- Experience in building materials, furniture, construction, or wood industry.
- Openness to long-term cooperation.
- Flexibility about business trips (~%70).
- B class driving license.
- Challenging job in an international company,
- Competitive remuneration package,
- Bonus system supporting good performers,
- High-tech working environment,
- Personal development opportunities,
- Initial training and ongoing support,
- Full confidentiality during the recruitment processes.
Dyrektor ds. Rozwoju Sprzedaży
Firma: Firma Produkcyjno- Handlowa JB
Lokalizacja: łódzkie / Wieluń
Dyrektor ds. rozwoju sprzedaży
Firma: Silcare Spółka z o.o. sp. k.
Lokalizacja: lubuskie / Gorzów Wielkopolski