Sales & Commercial Senior Manager
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of the Sales & Commercial Senior Manager
We are looking out for a Sales & Commercial Marketing Development lead, a pivotal role in helping Genpact take growth to the next level, establishing where we need to be present/visible/heard and positioning our Order Management capabilities and credentials in the market place to increase awareness, build demand and generate visibility, revenue and pipeline for Genpact. Ability to work seamlessly with peers, provide support as an advisor and strategist, drive growth discussions, bring new and creative ideas and approaches forward to the team and demonstrate how we can be successful across broad spectrum of today’s communications and marketing channels – including Conferences, Webinars, Analyst Briefings, White Papers, et al.
- Demonstrated ability in Sales and Commercial (S&C), Customer service (CS) Trade Promotion (TP) and Contract Mgmt. G2N (preferred if some knowledge exist in these areas) for LSH/HMS/CPG – primarily driving external marketing agendas.
- Ability to build, develop and improve marketing capability and take to market for the OM/CS/TP/G2N
- Ability to run discussions with external organization and analysts, and generate opportunities – have participated across conferences, analyst briefings etc.
- Good understanding of current Digital solutions such as ML, AI etc.
- Exposure to Marketing, Analyst Relations, Communications
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment
- Strategic recommendations to help increase and accelerate growth in the order management & Trade Promotion domain across CGR, HMS and LSH verticals
- Identify proactive opportunities to increase market penetration, help influence participation in sponsored conferences and events, seek and pitch us into speaking opportunities
- Help shape a narrative to articulate overall value proposition and benefits to delivered which can be activated at events, conferences, panels & more
- Work with partners to determine/evaluate the most strategic and substantial places to be present – help towards owing and executing the Marketing calendar for the service line
- Develop and execute plans to shift audience perception, build new relationship and generate opportunities for growth
- Deep understanding of marketing communications strategies, demonstrating a traditional and digital ecosystem to drive brand awareness and demand
- Ability to recognize and build stand-out, high-impact creative content that engages audiences and builds compelling customer experiences
- Robust consulting & marketing experience
- Good understanding of the gamut of Order Management (including OM, TP, CS, G2N) across verticals with exposure to market leading conferences
- Experience / exposure to related areas like Sales & Commercial Operations, Quality and Compliance
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate optimal between different subject areas and have a high level of executive presence. Formidable leadership, outstanding written and oral communications skills, coordination, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Influencing skills, creative thinking/innovative mind-set, commercially savvy
- Intellectually curious, willing to challenge, bring new insights to the table and do things differently in pursuit. Highly collaborative, a phenomenal teammate and hands on, with the ability to thrive in a diverse global environment
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer – employment contract
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, additional vacation days, biking policy)
Kierownik działu handlowego
Firma: TRAKCJA S.A.
Lokalizacja: małopolskie / Warszawa - Al. Jerozolimskie 100
Lider ds. sprzedaży
Firma: Ceneo.pl Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: dolnośląskie / Wrocław