Regional Sales Manager Poland
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Poland Avigilon Direct Sales team
Reporting to Regional Sales Director Poland, the Regional Sales Manager Poland will be a dynamic individual who is knowledgeable and passionate about security solutions and is highly customer-focused and efficient.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Regional Sales Manager Poland.
- Promote and market Avigilon’s products and services within the assigned territory.
- Conduct sales calls, schedule “local” promotional work and regularly with discipline, track sales activities with all partners, end-users and where applicable, distributors.
- Manage opportunities using Salesforce.com, Avigilon’s chosen lead and project tracking software database.
- Support Avigilon’s sales activities in the assigned territory by creating, nurturing, and responding to sales opportunities for the respective Avigilon products and services, including but not limited to Video Security and Access control.
- Support the Regional Sales Director Poland and Senior Sales Director North Europe in establishing quarterly and annual sales objectives for the assigned territory.
- Provide information to prospective customers such as our pricing, terms of sales, and delivery methods.
- Provide basic technical guidance and product training to partners and end-users to help them understand how to use our
- Assist with the supervision of installations at end-user sites, especially for key accounts, to ensure proper commissioning of the system and satisfaction of customer expectations and requirements.
- Attend tradeshows and other marketing events.
- Participate in the development of training materials for our products.
- Provide feedback about partner and end-user requirements to Avigilon’s other departments to help develop product improvements and new product releases.
- Maintain working knowledge of competitive offerings and compile data on competitive products and pricing and report it back to Motorola Solutions & Avigilon’s regional/head office.
Key qualifications and skills of the Regional Sales Manager Poland:
- Language skills: fluent in Polish, fluent in English
- 3 Years+ of experience in the Security Industry preferred Experience in Video Surveillance and Access Control, IT Business
- Effective and proven negotiation skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with C-Level executives
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Highly effective communication skills (oral, written & presentation)
- Thorough understanding of security sales cycles
- Understanding of Commercial accounts, competitive landscape and customer procurement processes
- Located and resident within the Territory of Poland
- Full and valid Driving license
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way. Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Competitive salary package
- Private medical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible working hours
- Strong collaborative culture
- Comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space)
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events as well as training and broad
- Development opportunities
Lider ds. sprzedaży
Firma: Ceneo.pl Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: dolnośląskie / Wrocław
Kierownik Sprzedaży w Dziale Posadzek i Tynków Dekoracyjnych
Firma: BAUTECH Sp.z o.o.
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Piaseczno k. Warszawy