Performance Marketing Manager
Please watch video about our latest product: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfgh52kP-U4&t
Few major details about us:
We are a self-publishing company - which means that we are fully responsible for every aspect of the games we create. There is no client, publisher, or anybody outside of the team who will be making decisions. We dont have investors. We have built our company of 60 people purely on the revenue from our games. Our plan is to take our company to the stock market.
20% of the company shares are allocated to the ESOP, so every key team member will have a chance to be a millionaire if we succeed with our next growth phase.
We have the uncommon first-mover advantage. We have huge experience in geo-location games, launching two successful games in the past 5 years (Landlord Tycoon -12M organic downloads, $10M revenue, Landlord GO 1M downloads, $1,2M revenue in past 3 months). This is a solid foundation for our next phase – paid growth.
We want you to raise the bar. We understand by this sourcing only the top-talent with great experience in critical areas, we will lift our company to great heights.
We believe that great companies are built and driven by great people.
If this sounds interesting to you, send your application today!
You must be able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, independently analyze issues, work with minimal supervision, and be exceedingly well-organized and flexible. Since the individual will interact with a wide range of audiences, diplomacy and tact are essential, together with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We are looking for a great candidate for the Performance Marketing Manager position that will work with us at the Growth Team (currently 8 people).
- Develop global marketing ROAS/LTV based User Acquisition campaigns with outstanding results via diverse channels such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and other Video Ad Networks
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs), to identify key drivers and issues; manage optimization
- Do the competitor research
- Campaign management, including optimization and monitoring of campaigns, budget allocation, leading A/B tests, identifying new channels
- Taking part in defining the overall UA strategy for our new and existing games
- Owning the relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Contributing in the creative ideation and strategy: you will get the chance to work closely with marketing artists and the product marketing team to create and test our next top ads
- Ideally 2-year experience in Mobile User Acquisition
- Experience with building relationships across teams including business partners, external agencies, and vendors
- Solid understanding of online advertising platforms and related metrics
- Upper-Intermediate or higher verbal and written English
- Experience in mobile game marketing
- Passion for mobile/ computer games; knowledge of Geo-location
- Leaders support
Ask for help, give and get feedback, set up goals and develop your skills.
- Knowledge sharing
People development is key for us!
- Fast-paced career
Professional growth opportunities, supported by a performance review process
You will count on all the resources you need for your work
- Beautiful office
Ingenious office space with plenty of room, located in KPT
- Flexible hours
Whether you are an early bird or late owl - we get you covered.
- Growth budget
Let us know if you need any book or purchase materials that will help you grow
- Remote work
We dont force you to work in our office - you can work from home as well.
- Open kitchen
Coffee, juices, fruits, fully stocked fridge and more - come and see ;)
We regularly play together and you are invited as well!
- Team gatherings
Take part in events with pizza, games, snacks with a good company.
- Stock option plan
We would like to share our success with you and take part in our ESOP plan.